Monday, January 13, 2014

Hello Everyone

Hi All! Its Clublk Here,

Im Sure You People Are Wondering Why We Did Not Update Our Site For The Last 4 Months. We Had No Funds So We Lost Our Premium Account And All Our Files. (Luckily I Have A Backup In My HDD)

Im Willing To Upload All Of Them Back With The New Movies That I Have But I Need Your Support. As I Have A Family To look After I Need To Spend My Earning On Them So I Dont Have Enough Cash To Buy A Premium Account For Uploading. But Each One Of You Is Willing To Support Us Yes It Can Be Done.

Currently We 70USD to Buy a 1 Year Premium Account On Arabloads or 100USD To Buy A 180 Day Account On Terafile. If Your Willing To Help Us Bring Back The Site Pls Do Use The Donation Button Or Contact Me Via email clublk.srimobile@gmail.com

Hoping To Hear From Each One Of You.

Clublk.

11 comments:

  1. thx for the support so far we have 14 USD. Thx For those 2 Who Donated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you, I would like to work with you, unfortunately I do not have credit card, pp? For now, but if you could help through adf.ly, where you could make a link and I can tell my friends to visit this page ... anyway you can contact me with my email adilson19igualguana @gmail .com (all together)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx adilson. If anyone can spread this link wit you friends to get few donations to us. http://igg.me/p/647905/x/6072358

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have received 40USD so far thx for all those donated needing few mote to get the account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless you, as it is? as the donations go? I would like to ask you a question, if I had $ 5 in adf.ly without having a paypal account, you could use my adf.ly account to donate it to you?

    It turns out that as I work with children in a church here in Venezuela, I present to them the superbook movies, and then I think a campaign to raise $ but only through adf.ly.

    I hope to receive your reply soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok when I can upload it, but by chance has the episodes in FULL format files to DVD? Well so people can view it in Spanish or English format ...

    If it has not it? You could upload it as did the other time with the episode superbook the last supper (which had 33 files and then had to join them) ...

    I await your response, because in this way they can get more visits, especially for those who speak Spanish, since I have many contacque siempren ask me when got an episode of superbook, the rise in the blog but in format DVD FULL

    ReplyDelete
  8. we have 60 USD collected. need few more to get the 365 day account.

    ReplyDelete
  9. God bless you ... than good brother, almost there, by the way brothers here in Venezuela thanks to you for the link :) Superbook, said whether or not q FULL DVD, it's something to teach THE WORD OF GOD TO CHILDREN. ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. how much more is needed for the year?

    ReplyDelete
  11. we bought a 250 day account from filesflash for 60$. All your funds and donations are welcome we will extend the account again when we reach another 60$ and on. So we dont loose are files and have unlimited storage space.

    ReplyDelete